Nancy K. Rodriguez, CFP®, MBA
President, Financial Advisor
Nancy K. Rodriguez has 24+ years of experience working in the financial services industry and serves as President of Richardson Rodriguez Financial Group, formerly Bob Richardson & Associates, Inc. She is registered as an Investment Advisor Representative of Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. and Registered Representative of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., and is a life insurance and annuity agent.
Prior to joining Richardson Rodriguez Financial Group, Nancy worked as President of Chase Bank for the Rio Grande Valley. Her banking career afforded her the opportunity to engage with both companies and individuals to meet all their financial needs including loans, treasury services and investments. Nancy also previously worked with a prominent accounting firm as a financial advisor serving the firm’s clients throughout the Rio Grande Valley.
Nancy feels extremely fortunate to have discovered a career in financial planning. She takes advantage of all that she has learned in banking and structuring complex transactions and applies that experience to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. In order to strengthen her skills even more, Nancy completed the rigorous coursework and obtained her certification as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® in 2020.
Outside of work, Nancy believes in giving back to the community that has been so good to her and her family. Her membership on various boards has provided Nancy with the opportunity to not only learn the strengths and needs of our community but also to work with individuals committed to making a difference in our community. She also enjoys running and traveling, as well as the many adventures of raising two active boys. In recent years, her boys brought her into the community theater where she has had the chance to perform on the local stage.
- Former Bank President, Rio Grande Valley
- Former Board Member, Brownsville Economic Development Council
- Board Member, Gladys Porter Zoo
- Former Board President, The Episcopal Day School
- Graduate of Leadership Brownsville, Class XXV
- Former Board Member, St. Joseph Academy
- Former Board Member, American Cancer Society
- 21 years in the financial services industry as a commercial lender, financial advisor
- MBA, Baylor University, 1995
- BA, Baylor University, 1993
- CFP®, American College of Financial Planning, 2020
- InNet Financial Group
- RDM Partners Group